Jolt Energy GmbH, based in Munich, was founded in 2018 by a team of automotive and power engineering managers with the goal of breaking the traditional conventions of urban charging. At JOLT, we believe that e-mobility will only be successful if sufficient fast charging options are available.
Our company is building a network of ultra-fast charging stations for electric vehicles in European and North American cities.
We are looking for a Senior Key Account Manager DACH (m/f/d) to join our team.
- Taking over the key account management and looking after new and existing customers.
- Sparring partner for the Head of Sales Germany and the entire sales team.
- Establishing and expanding business relationships with existing and new key customers.
- Conducting negotiations, preparing offers, and concluding contracts.
- Coordinating operational activities in sales and developing the sales strategy further.
- Documenting all activities in the CRM and assisting with regular market and competition analysis.
- Completed studies (Uni/FH) in business administration or technology with additional qualification.
- At least 5 years of proven successful professional experience in the sale of technical products to B2B customers in the German market, preferably from the energy, real estate, mobility or related industries.
- In-depth knowledge of sales-oriented CRM systems.
- Customer- and team-oriented as well as strong communication and presentation skills.
- Intrinsically motivated personality with a structured and planned approach to Work.
- High willingness to travel with a focus on the German federal territory.
- German as mother tongue, business fluent in German and English.
- Opportunity to gain valuable insights in/with an innovative and modern business environment/product.
- Working with a very experienced management team in a pleasant work Environment.
- Flexibility to work/travel from home in accordance with the business needs.
- Modern workplace with good transport connections in the south of Munich, if required
- Fair compensation, benefits, and perks.
- Free meals occasionally.
Please feel free to contact us for further information. We look forward to receiving your application!