Jolt Energy GmbH is a Munich-based company founded in 2018 by a team of automotive and power engineering managers with the goal of breaking the traditional conventions of urban charging. At JOLT, we believe that e-mobility will only be successful if sufficient fast charging options are available. Our company is building a network of ultra-fast charging stations for electric vehicles in European and North American cities.
For our experienced team we are looking for a Remote Operations Engineer Charging Station (m/f/d) with immediate effect, who will support us in the operational/technical operations from the beginning and continuously expand practical experiences.
- Monitoring and analyzing our charging station portfolio and ensuring remote operations
- Collaborate with our field service technicians and coordinate between manufacturers/spare parts suppliers/external service providers
- Remote analysis and secure troubleshooting of our charging stations
- Configuration and version management of our charging stations
- Contribute to the development of a knowledge base for charging station operations
- Supporting the operational day-to-day business by supervising and checking our hardware and software tools (after internal training)
- Supporting commissioning as well as maintenance of our charging stations by our Field Service
- Contribute to the continuous optimization of operational processes
- Experienced technician (electrical engineer/IT) or graduate engineer (FH/Uni E-Technik) or a comparable background.
- Motivation to gain experience in engineering services/operations/IT and backend tools
- High level of analytical and problem-solving skills
- Very structured, as well as a high degree of independence and sense of responsibility
- Confident handling of MS Office programs
- Very good communication skills in German & English
- Opportunity to gain valuable insights in/with an innovative and modern business environment/product
- Very good development prospects in a core area of a fast-growing company
- Cooperation with a very experienced management team
- Lively and very pleasant working environment
- Modern workplace with good transport connections in the south of Munich
- Fair compensation, benefits, and additional services
Please feel free to contact us for further information. In any case, we look forward to receiving your application!