Jolt Energy GmbH is a Munich-based company founded in 2018 by a team of automotive and power engineering managers with the goal of breaking the traditional conventions of urban charging. At JOLT, we believe that e-mobility will only be successful if sufficient fast charging options are available. Our company is building a network of ultra-fast charging stations for electric vehicles in European and North American cities.
We are seeking an experienced Purchasing Manager to join our team. As the Purchasing Manager, you will play a key role in ensuring the timely and cost-effective procurement of goods and services for our company.
- Developing and implementing purchasing strategies and policies
- Identifying and evaluating potential suppliers
- Negotiating contracts and pricing with suppliers
- Managing and maintaining supplier relationships
- Ensuring timely delivery of goods and services
- Managing and maintaining inventory levels
- Analyzing market trends and staying up-to-date on industry developments
- Collaborating with other departments to ensure alignment with company goals and objectives
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, or related field
- 3+ years of experience in a purchasing manager role
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with inventory management
- Experience in the electric vehicle charging network industry is a plus
- Opportunity to gain valuable insights in/with an innovative and modern business environment/product
- Working with a very experienced management team in a pleasant work environment
- Flexibility to work/travel from home in accordance with the business needs
- Modern workplace with good transport connections in the south of Munich, if required
- Fair compensation, benefits, and perks
- Free meals occasionally
Please feel free to contact us for further information. Under any circumstance, we look forward to receiving your application!