Jolt Energy GmbH, based in Munich, was founded in 2018 by a team of automotive and power engineering managers with the goal of breaking the traditional conventions of urban charging. At JOLT, we believe that e-mobility will only be successful if sufficient fast charging options are available. Our company is building a network of ultra-fast charging stations for electric vehicles in European and North American cities.
We are looking for a Head of Strategy (m/f/d) to join our team.
As Head of Strategy, you will contribute to JOLT’s success directly by working on the corporate strategy and its project-driven execution. You will work closely with the management board to accelerate achieving our strategic targets in Europe and the US.
This is a role for a leader who’s also passionate about driving.
- Strategy development & consulting, esp. for product portfolio-, marketing-, sales- & cross-functional topics
- Moderation and facilitation of strategy discussions and product & tech roadmaps
- Management of strategic projects on behalf of the management board
- Supporting the board with research, analytics, evaluation of future business opportunities & presentations for versatile purposes
- Management and optimization of the strategic planning process for the entire JOLT Group
- 5+ years of experience in a leading strategy consulting and/or in an industrial company with profound strategy & project management experience preferably in infrastructure/energy area
- Self-motivated, results-driven, and autonomous, taking responsibility for achieving targets, with an ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Excellent analytical and conceptual problem-solving skills with the ability to structure complex circumstances effectively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German with the ability to persuade and explain complex concepts up to board level.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams across various functions and execute project plans in a dynamic environment.
- Opportunity to gain valuable insights in/with an innovative and modern business environment/product.
- Working with a very experienced management team in a pleasant work environment.
- Flexibility to work/travel from home in accordance with the business needs.
- Modern workplace with good transport connections in the south of Munich, if required.
- Fair compensation, benefits, and perks.
- Free meals occasionally.
Please feel free to contact us for further information. We look forward to receiving your application!