Jolt Energy GmbH is a Munich-based company founded in 2018 by a team of automotive and power engineering managers with the goal of breaking the traditional conventions of urban charging. At JOLT, we believe that e-mobility will only be successful if sufficient fast charging options are available. Our company is building a network of ultra-fast charging stations for electric vehicles in European and North American cities.
To join our experienced team, we are now looking for a Junior Project Manager Operations (m/f/d) to support us in our operational processes and continuously expand practical experience.
- You will take over the overall project management for the implementation of company-wide projects. In doing so, you always keep an eye on deadlines, costs and dependencies.
- You are responsible for the commercial and technical control as well as the adherence to project goals, from the planning and delegation of tasks to the goal-oriented control of interdisciplinary, virtual project teams and external partners.
- You support the management and planning in the development and operation of the charging infrastructure, incl. coordination of delivery processes, installations and in the ongoing operation
- You analyze and monitor processes and optimize them together with team members
- You create presentations and reports together with colleagues
- Completed studies in economics or social sciences (or a comparable qualification)
- 1-2 years of professional experience in project management or relevant internships completed
- High affinity for technology/IT incl. experience in using various software-as-a-service tools
- Very structured, pragmatic and high sense of responsibility
- Confident handling of MS Office programs
- Very good communication skills in German & English
- Opportunity to gain valuable insight in/with an innovative and modern business environment/product
- Very good development prospects in a core area of a fast growing company
- Cooperation with a very experienced management team
- Lively and very pleasant working environment
- Modern workplace with good transport connections in the south of Munich
- Fair remuneration, benefits and additional services
Please feel free to contact us for further information. In any case, we look forward to receiving your application!