Jolt Energy GmbH is a Munich-based company founded in 2018 by a team of automotive and power engineering managers with the goal of breaking the traditional conventions of urban charging. At JOLT, we believe that e-mobility will only be successful if sufficient fast charging options are available. Our company is building a network of ultra-fast charging stations for electric vehicles in European and North American cities.
With immediate effect we are reaching out to Field Service Engineers (m/f/d), who continuously get hands-on experience by supporting us with our operations practice, especially with commissioning and maintaining our fast growing charging sites.
- Support the build up, commissioning and maintenance of our charging sites
- Collaborate with our site partners and customers onsite or virtually
- Analysis of malfunctions and secure troubleshooting of our charging stations
- Securing the operational day-to-day business by supervising and checking our hardware and software tools (after internal training)
- Conduct 1st level service maintenance
- Contribute to the continuous optimization of operational processes
- Experienced technician (electrical engineer/IT) or graduate engineer (FH/Uni E-Technik) or a comparable background.
- Motivation to gain experience in engineering services/operations/IT and backend tools and willingness to travel
- High level of analytical and problem-solving skills
- Very structured, as well as a high degree of independence and sense of responsibility
- Confident handling of MS Office programs
- Very good communication skills in German & English
- Opportunity to gain valuable insights in/with an innovative and modern business environment/product
- Working with a very experienced management team in a very pleasant work environment
- Flexibility to work/travel from home in accordance with the business needs
- Modern workplace with good transport connections in the south of Munich, if required
- Fair compensation, benefits and perks
- Free meals occasionally
Please feel free to contact us for further information. Under any circumstance, we look forward to receiving your application!