Jolt Energy GmbH, based in Munich, was founded in 2018 by a team of automotive and power engineering managers with the goal of breaking the traditional conventions of urban charging. At JOLT, we believe that e-mobility will only be successful if sufficient fast charging options are available. Our company is building a network of ultra-fast charging stations for electric vehicles in European and North American cities.
We are looking for a Contract & Legal Manager (m/f/d) to join our team.
- Setting up and maintaining a contract management system:
- Establish and manage an efficient contract management system to ensure compliance and organization.
- Maintain a repository of all contracts, track deadlines, and ensure proper documentation.
- Preparing and drafting of contracts:
- Collaborate with legal professionals or work independently to prepare, review, and draft a wide range of contracts, including partnership agreements, leases, and vendor contracts.
- Ensure contracts adhere to legal standards and company policies.
- Acting as a general legal advisor:
- Provide legal counsel and guidance to the management and cross-functional teams on various legal matters, including contract interpretation, regulatory compliance, and risk assessment.
- Assist in identifying legal risks and proposing risk mitigation strategies.
- University degree in German law, master’s degree in business law or master’s degree in business administration with additional legal knowledge
- Proven experience in contract management and contract drafting.
- Strong understanding of contract and commercial law and other relevant regulations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and delivering reliable results.
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment.
- Proficiency in contract management software and tools.
- Prior experience in the energy or electric vehicle industry is a plus but not required.
- Business fluent in German and English.
- Opportunity to gain valuable insights in/with an innovative and modern business environment/product.
- Working with a very experienced management team in a pleasant work environment.
- Flexibility to work/travel from home in accordance with the business needs.
- Modern workplace with good transport connections in the south of Munich, if required.
- Fair compensation, benefits, and perks.
- Free meals occasionally.
Please feel free to contact us for further information. We look forward to receiving your application!